Marblehead Farmer's Market
A Farmers' Market is an adventure. There are always interesting and unexpected items. It is also an education - you will undoubtedly learn something about varieties of produce, what grows well, when, under what conditions, and how to select, store and prepare them. Farmers love questions! Please ask - it's part of the fun. We have a combination of organic and conventional farms represented. Also there are educational booths, entertainment, and craft vendors.
217 Pleasant Street: enter from Vine St.
Saturdays from May to November.
- 6 farms selling a variety of locally grown produce and flowers.
- 6 specialty farms selling herbs, a variety of meats, Asian veggies, and cheeses.
- 7 farms/vendors selling homemade prepared foods (muffins, scones, pies, breads, jams & jellies, pickles, prepared meals, etc.)
- 5 or more tents hosting a rotating group of about 2 dozen craft vendors selling home made items such as pottery, fine art, hand bags, dog biscuits, jewelry, etc.
And at least two each week:
- Musicians and other entertainers
- Exhibits by local groups interested in the environment, town departments and other local not-for-profit groups
We Also Recommend